Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Tackling Terrorism: soft state or absent state? Article by Ram Madhav

Tackling Terrorism: soft state or absent state?-By Ram Madhav

<extract>
.............Mushrooming madrasas have become breeding grounds for terror infrastructure in India. Deobandi Tabligi Jammat is the most virulent and violent terrorist group that is gradually spreading its tentacles all over the country. Many present and erstwhile SIMI activists are the leaders in this movement. They need to be ruthlessly crushed.But we have a government that wants to repeal the 2001 ban on SIMI.
<>

1 Comments:

Blogger Sayan said...

I am an software Engineer, working for top multinational.I had my initial studies in Saraswati Sisu Mandir..good memories.
India has changed emensely and I feel pain that our govt has nothing to say , nothing to respond to terrorism. It gives me lot pain when I see people are adopting culture to do minoritism.
This monoritism is putting us no where.
This is harming us, harming the minority as well.
Vande Mataram.

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

pkblogs.com